OOTD: The Pug Life

Jumper - H&M - Sold out


Do you ever have one of them days where just feel plain lazy and can't be bothered?

Well, this is my 'lazy/casual' outfit for the days where I just cannot bear tottering around in little heels and want to feel comfortable and relaxed. My favourite part of this outfit has to be the pug jumper. I am absolutely obsessed with pugs... Did you spot the calendar on my wall? I came across this jumper on the H&M website and was so gutted when I saw it had completely sold out! I literally raced down to my local store hoping and praying they would have some left. It was definitely meant to be... there was ONE jumper left, and it was in my size. Hooray! I think the classic denim ripped jeans and converse trainers compliment this outfit perfectly for that stylish, chilled vibe. If I'm wanting a more sophisticated look, I tend to ditch the trainers and slip on a pair of classic wedge heels. This is perfect for running your daily errands in pure comfort and style.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete