First Impressions


With this being my first blog post 'n' all that, I guess it would be best to introduce myself... 

I'm Shani, a Journalism graduate living in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. I'm currently working as an Advertising Executive since leaving the University of Westminster last summer (sob, I miss it!).

Fierce Obsession will be my little space on the web where I can indulge with all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle related! I'm by no means a fashion/beauty expert, but I'd definitely class myself as a shopaholic who is constantly on the lookout for a glamorous new outfit, along with the perfect beauty products. I'm hoping to share my own personal and affordable favourites straight off the high street, as well as the occasional life ramble here and there.

It has taken me a while to pluck up the courage and set up this blog... I have been contemplating the idea for aaaaaages. After obsessing over fellow fashion and beauty blogs for a while, I thought now would be the perfect time to bite the bullet and take the plunge!

Thanks for stumbling across my little blog, I look forward to sharing my first 'proper post' with you all soon. Get ready for a whole lotta' fashion, beauty and life ramblings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment