Leopard Print Heeled Sandals



Reiko Leopard Ponyskin Heeled Sandals - Missguided

Did I mention that I'm a little bit obsessed with leopard print?

I was browsing Missguided's website after they sent me a 15% off code (yay!) and came across these absolute beauties. It was definitely love at first sight!

I have been eyeing up all sorts of heeled sandals for a few weeks now, but these ones just fitted the bill perfectly. I was a bit reluctant of splurging at first, purely because opened toed shoes don't really appeal to me... Having your toes hanging out of the end of a shoe is so off putting. However, I literally couldn't resist pressing that order button when this gorgeous set appeared on my screen.

Apart from the animal print, the first thing that instantly drew me in was the block heel. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to high heeled shoes, so having a sturdy heel means I don't have the worry of getting sore feet. The golden trim around the heel perfectly compliments the style and helps take away the potential 'tackiness' that leopard print can sometimes give off.

This gorgeous pair can be worn both day and night, meaning the style possibilities are endless! I'll be pairing these with shorts, skirts and harem trousers during the summer months. These shoes definitely have that tough, yet chic vibe I've been craving for a while. I can't wait to wear them with my new LBD for my sister's birthday next weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment