Michael Kors Selma Tote


Say hello to my gorgeous Michael Kors Selma Tote, most definitely my favourite handbag of all time. I purchased this beauty almost two months ago, and we haven't spent a day apart since!

I'd previously been eyeing up this bag for a good part of a year, but kept umming and ahhing because of the price... Could I really justify spending £315 on a handbag? After landing myself a new job at the end of last year and earning my first bonus, I finally gave into temptation. I just HAD to have it.

After trawling the internet search engines, I came to the realisation that the Selma Tote in Black had completely sold out in the UK. I eventually ordered the bag from Nordstrom, a famous department store in the US. With taxes and shipping included, my order came to a total of £320 (an extra £5, so worth it!). Around 12 days later, my new Kors landed on my doorstep here in the UK. And boy, was I excited to see her!

After tearing open the box, I knew instantly I'd made the right choice! The Selma Tote is a classic design that will never go out of fashion. The black colour means it goes with literally EVERYTHING in my wardrobe and instantly glams up any outfit. The 'wings' at each side helps to make a big statement, and the gold hardware looks very sophisticated. The leather is strong and durable, proving that this bag was worth the investment and will stay with me for years to come. Inside the tote is spacious with one large zip pocket and four smaller compartments, so your random bits and bobs won't get lost at the bottom. It also has a removable shoulder strap incase it becomes a bit too heavy to lug around.

So, what d'ya think of my Kors? Anyone else out there a Selma fan?



No comments:

Post a Comment