Rimmel Colour Rush Balm: Rumour Has It


I recently arrived home from work and found a new lipstick laying on my bed. Turns out my lovely mum had taken a trip to our local Boots, and seemingly taken full advantage of their amazingly dangerous 3 for 2 offer. She picked up this new little beauty as her free item, and decided to pass it onto me as she knows I'm obsessed with my pink lip colours!

A few years back, Clinique bought out their very own Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. Since then, lip balm crayons have been a big hit in the beauty market. After the success of Clinique's Chubby Stick, high street brands such Revlon and Bourjois (to name a few...) have jumped on the bandwagon and released their own version of the lip crayon.

The Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm is a moisturizing coloured balm in a crayon form. It's available in a whole range of different colours, from delicate nudes to shocking reds. This balm are creamy, pigmented, moisturising and have a lovely finish. Rimmel's colour crayon gives more of a lipstick feel, rather than the glossy finish that I was initially expecting. The lightweight formula means that it's not sticky and doesn't feel tacky when applied.

After using this product for the past week, my lips feel soft and hydrated throughout the day. Best of all, it tends to stain the lips. This provides a long lasting coverage, even through eating and drinking! 'Rumour Has It' is a gorgeous bold pink colour, which looks perfect for both day and night. Big up to my mum for picking such a beautiful shade from the collection!

I'm not too sure how these would compare to other brands, because I have personally never tried them. However, I think this Rimmel version is perfect for everyday wear. After having a quick look at their range, each shade appears flattering for most skin tones. I love all of their colours and would personally wear every single one of them. I can't wait to pick a nude shade during my next trip to Boots!

Has anyone else tried these? How do you think they compare to other brands out there?

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of fierceobsession blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete